Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello.

So this is my first attempt to blog. I'm thinking of it as a trial run. I'm a busy college student and may not be able to pull this off--hence trial.

Why the sudden urge to create a blog? Simple enough answer--I was inspired. I read an article online and the writer made reference to a website that offered easy, delicious recipes. All I need to hear is 'good food' and I am so there. Before I knew it I was fascinated by this woman's blog--her pictures, her food, her stories, her writing style. I began looking at other blogs and I was hooked, and I thought I could try this.

So it begins. I really hope that I can do this. I know nothing about blogging. A blogging baby, if you will. Are there rules? Blogging etiquette? Do people just find me? Or is there some kind of self-promotion involved? Does my inability to consistently write in a journal indicate that this venture is destined to fail?!?

Sometimes I overanalyze. Just a little.


Arielle

No comments: