Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Exhausted, so I'll keep it short

I have had all of my classes at least once, so I can now say that I am happy with my selections. I only have to buy one textbook and few art supplies, as opposed to the $200 I spend on supplies PER CLASS. Needless to say this quarter will provide a welcome break from the usual depletion of my bank account.

I am taking Intro to Graphic Design which should be a good indicator of whether or not I want to choose it as my major or stick with industrial design. My friend Claire, who I was with last quarter in Intro to Industrial Design, spoke with our professor the other night and he was very adamant about getting me to return to the ID department. His exact words were something along the lines of "If Arielle leaves ID I'll kick her a--." Yes, Ringholz is a very sweet, mild-mannered man.

That is all I will say about classes for now because, frankly, I am exhausted. So exhausted, in fact, that I almost fell asleep in class. Twice. I do not sleep in class. Ever. Not even when I am sick and forget to take non-drowsy medicine and struggle to keep my eyelids up.

I probably need some sleep.

Good night and more to come tomorrow,

Creole Belle

No comments: